Product of Italy
Risata Moscato d’Asti is seductively sweet, boasting juicy stone fruit, tart citrus and floral honey flavors. It’s a fresh and fragrant wine. Available in 750ml and 187ml sizes.
The perfect pairings
Appetizers, tiramisu or a kid-free staycation.
Sweet Crimson Citrus
- 1 oz. gin
- Juice of 1/2 small blood orange
- 3 oz. Risata Moscato D'Asti
- Blood orange slice and rosemary, for garnish
Add gin, blood orange juice and ice to a cocktail tin and shake. Strain into a champagne flute. Add Risata Moscato D'Asti. Garnish with blood orange slice and rosemary sprig, if desired.
Credit: The Social Sipper
4th of July Spritzer
- Risata Moscato d’Asti
- Splash of sparkling water (watermelon or strawberry)
- Blueberries and watermelon stars for garnish
Fill glass with Risata Moscato d’Asti. Top with a splash of watermelon or strawberry sparkling water. Garnish with blueberries and watermelon for a festive 4th of July Spritzer!
Risata Moscato Punch
- 2 oz Risata Moscato d’Asti
- 3/4 oz Aperol
- 1/2 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- Orange wheel and rosemary sprig for garnish
Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake gently. Strain into a wine glass over fresh ice. Garnish with an orange wheel and rosemary sprig
Established GrowthBeverage Information Group Growth Brands Awards, 2022
100 Points, Century AwardPr%f Awards, 2021
Gold MedalSan Francisco International Wine Competition, 2021
Best Moscato d'Asti, 92 Points, Gold MedalThe Beverage Tasting Institute, 2020
90 PointsThe Somm Journal